The WAVE Plus System
The Ultimate Critical Incident Notification System
As violence continues to escalate through society, the job of keeping visitors and staff safe in municipal buildings, schools, hospitals and other buildings keeps getting harder.
The WAVE Plus system can help by improving communications at the start of an incident. It is like having an officer with a radio stationed at the location that an emergency or incident starts. As soon as the system is triggered, a detailed alarm message indicating the location of the incident is transmitted by radio, email, text, telephone and/or to other security systems.
First responders are notified of the emergency immediately without any dispatch delay or confusion.
WAVE Plus Features
The Wave Plus System can instantly transmit alerts across all devices networked in your enterprise.
RADIO – EMAIL – TEXT MESSAGING
The Wave Plus System transmits alerts to all devices via hand held radios, text messaging or email
The Wave Plus System has a Virtual Buttons that can be installed on any and all desktop computers
- Transmits unique, detailed messages to all hand-held radios and base stations in the radio network
- Alarms can also be sent as emails or text messages. Messages are easily added or changed
- Can be integrated with other security systems
- Available with a wide variety of sensors including panic buttons, tilt switches, trip beams, temperature sensors, door/window contacts and motion detectors
- Compatible with VHF, UHF, 800 MHz or any other commercially available frequency
- Battery Included
This notification is significantly faster than having a monitoring station make a phone call and can dramatically improve response times at the onset of an emergency when seconds count. There WAVE Plus system also supports door/window contacts, pressure mats and motion sensors that can be used to secure sensitive areas after hours and protect expensive equipment such as projectors and printers.
The system will notify officers when there is unauthorized access to a restricted area. The system is almost completely wireless making installation and expansion easy. Wireless weather resistant buttons can be placed in parking lots without the expense of running wire.
The WAVE can also send emails and text messages as secondary alarms to personnel who do not carry radios.