SCADA Applications Over MOTOTRBO
TALLYSMAN WIRELESS INC.
The Tallysman TW200 SCADA Device provides secure and reliable end-to end SCADA and Telemetry communication over Motorola MOTOTRBO™ radio systems. The TW200 provides serial port (RS232) pass-thru connectivity for Remote Terminal Equipment (RTU) and Supervisory Control and Supervision systems (SCS).
The TW200 support 300 byte data payloads. Transmissions are triggered in response to a SCS poll or an autonomous alarm event triggered by an RTU. The time to complete a typical system poll and receive a RTU response is less than 3 seconds.
The SCS Control Station radio is configured to “broadcast” messages in a point to multi-point configuration. RTUs receive all messages and respond only if the data payload addressing matches their own.
- Wireless Communication to RTUs.
- Simple installation.
- Low-cost wireless solution.
- Polling or autonomous event reporting.
- Protocol independent.
- Secure Communication maintained by a watchdog timer.
- Transmissions triggered on ETX or character time-out.
- All MOTOTRBO network configurations supported.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- XPR 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000 series compatible.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 or above.
- RS232 connectivity to RTUs.
Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Utilities.